INWASCON Fellow should be person of good reputation who is more than 35 years old and is continuous active member of society from last 5 years at date when nominated. He should prove himself qualified for elevation to the grade of Fellow by reason of outstanding contributions to the environment and society, through broad and productive scholarship in environmental science and technology, by conspicuous achievement in environmental science or by outstanding service to the society
All nominations must include:
- A completed the Cover Sheet. Download the Word Document or the PDF File
- The Principal Nominator’s Letter (up to 4 pages) including a brief explanation of the significance of the candidate’s work;
- Two letters of Support
- A brief (up to 2 pages) CV for the candidate;
- A listing of the candidate’s publications.
The preferred method is a single .pdf file emailed to email@example.com. Packages may also be sent by postal mail to the address at right.
With few exceptions, anyone (regardless of Society membership) may may make an award nomination. The current Board of Directors and the current Selection Committee of the award in question may not make nominations nor provide supporting letters for nominations.
With few exceptions, anyone may be nominated for a qualifying award. Award selection is not judged with regard to citizenship nor membership in the INWASCON.
These groups may not be nominated:
- The current Board of Directors.
- The current selection committee of the award in question.
- Past recipients of the award in question.
Award selection is based on the scientific merit of the nominee and the quality and completeness of the nomination. To be considered for a 2018 award, nominations must be received by November 30, 2018. Once submitted, nominations are held for three award cycles (e.g. 2018-2020). If the nominee becomes ineligible during this period, the nomination will be removed from those being considered. Nominators may update their packages every year to keep them current.