1. The Survival Rate from Splitting Clutch Design Method for Green Turtle’s Relocated Nest in Penang Island, Malaysia. Tropical Life Sciences Research, 33(3), 107–127, 2022.
2. Temperature Upshift Mostly but not Always Enhances the Growth of Vibrio Species: A Systematic Review. Front. Mar. Sci. 9: 1-17.
3. Co-application of triple super phosphate and chicken litter biochar improves phosphorus availability of mineral tropical acid soils to reduce water pollution. Desalination and Water Treatment. 264: 40-53.
4. Macrobenthic community towards sustainable aquatic ecosystem: a systematic review along the coastal waters of Malaysia. J. Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes. 1-14.
5. Postgraduate Training Model Combining Research Projects, Subject Competitions, Papers And Emotional Behavior Change Education: A Multi Case Study. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology. 25: Supplement_1 : (A91-A92).
6. Pollutants distribution using environmetric technique in surface water sited at Gebeng, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 1019 (1): 01202.
7. Morphological Variation between Hatchery Bred and Wild Caught Anabas testudineus in Malaysia. 33 (1): 201–214.
8. Detrimental Coastline Alteration at Horseshoe Crab Spawning Grounds in Pahang, South China Sea. International Horseshoe Crab Conservation and Research Efforts: 2007-2020. 435-451. Springer Cham.
9. Overview of Halal Freshwater Aquaculture System: Malaysian Perspectives. 5(2): 72 77. Water Conservation & Management (WCM).
1. Evaluating Fermented Coffee Waste with Water Spinach as a Sustainable Protein Supplement Protein for the Culture of Tilapia, Oreochromis Sp. BND 40,000.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER : INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- A Blend of Innovation in Future Education, Research Synergies, and Collaborative Landscapes” 29-30th July, 2022. Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, International Conference on Research, Implementation and Education of Mathematics and Science (ICRIEMS) UNIVERSITAS NEGERI YOGYAKARTA
CONFERENCE SESSION CHAIRPERSON
- The 4th International Conference on Biosciences & Medical Engineering [ICBME] [ Session -4] 21-22 June 2022